If you’re passionate about helping people protect what matters most to them, as well as innovating and simplifying processes and operations to provide the best customer value, then this may be the position for you! Our client is looking for a Financial Customer Service Representative. Candidates must be able to commute to the East End weekly. Working hours: 8AM - 5PM, Monday - Friday Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provides prompt efficient service for assigned product and/or service center internal and external customers
- Consults and interprets contract provisions for current and past products and assumed business for policyholders, agents/brokers and other Enterprise operating units
- Data entry of applications into system
- Assists customers with processing of financial transactions
- Handle all incoming inquiries from client or advisor, process withdrawals, commissions, death claims and various other tasks and reports
- Navigates multiple computer systems while maintaining an engaging customer interaction
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Financial Services
- Call Center Support
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Relations
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.