We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join a growing FP&A team of a global, publicly traded manufacturing company. If you have three to five years of practical financial analysis experience, a BS in Finance or Accounting and have exceptional skills in budgeting & analysis, then this job is for you.
- Prepare the annual budget and quarterly expense forecasts.
- Provide analytical support to influence and reinforce expense decisions.
- Provide monthly deviation analysis to explain bookings, revenue, and margin variances.
- Prepare month end variance explanations.
- Analyze month end expense results and prepare journal entries.
- Monitor and provide analysis around KPIs.
- Annual Budget (3 years of experience is required)
- Quarterly Expenses (3 years of experience is required)
- Deviation Analysis (3 years of experience is required)
- Month End Variance (3 years of experience is required)
- Key Performance Indicators
- Management Financial Packages (3 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Excel
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.