Do you have a strong work ethic, the ability to build lasting relationships and have a deep understanding of staffing? We are hiring an Account Manager for a mid-size telecommunications company. You will frequently interact with clientele where you will need to be an effective communicator. A positive attitude, great organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask will help you be successful in this role.
- Takes care of day-to-day activities servicing account holders, coordinating new and existing regional and/or national accounts with focus on client satisfaction, revenue optimization, and account growth.
- Interacts with clients on a regular basis, providing support, marketing ideas, product updates, and reporting.
- Keeps current with knowledge and trends of clients' industries, and creates and sustains strong relationships within these industries.
- Organizes advertising and coordinates scheduling and promotions to ensure client satisfaction and project completion.
- Assists Account Executives in maintaining and nurturing client relationships.
- Staffing (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Account Management
- Working Independently
- Answering Phones
- Decision Making
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.