We are currently looking for a Customer Service/Collection agent that will be responsible for taking inbound calls from individuals that are needing to make payments on or have questions regarding their loan payments. This could include simply taking the payment or working with the individual to schedule payments, or simply answering questions they may have in regards to the status of their loan. Experience in a phone-based customer service role is necessary and any collections experience is preferred.
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working weekends
- collections (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Payment Acceptance
- Telephone Etiquette (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:45 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.