Randstad's client, the 5th largest commercial bank in the US, is looking for a clerical professional with great attention to detail for a role performing the final quality checks on mortgage loans. Mortgage experience is preferred, but not required. Those with any banking or financial experience dealing with mortgages are encouraged to apply, as well as those who have experience performing quality checks or audits in to complex systems such as medical/insurance billing, government systems, etc.
- Performs a formal review and inspection of all final loan documentation to insure accuracy and completeness within the designated time period.
- Contacts the appropriate party for timely delivery of all final loan documentation.
- Performs data entry of appropriate data elements from the documents into current tracking system and completes necessary forms and reports to track final documentation process.
- Reviews final documentation for compliance with investor/guarantor requirements.
- Facilitates the correction of any exception identified during the review process.
- Communicates with title agents, recording offices, lenders and borrowers until the exception has been cleared.
- Performs a quality control review to verify that all documents on the shipping transmittal are included in the current shipment and ensures final documentation is forwarded to the appropriate final destination.
- Mortgage Lending
- Loan Review
- Mortgage Title Processing
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 2 PM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.