Are you a motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities of a Public Relations Specialist. We are looking for someone who is comfortable being a part of the community, has great skills in Photoshop, WordPress, and public relations. BONUS! This company has amazing culture and employees with great tenure. They reward their employees often by having luncheons, BBQ’s, and seasonal costume contests.
- Create, edit, proofread, and revise communications content relative to our business and our people
- Conduct interviews with internal and external parties to gather factual content
- Develop and administer company intranet content
- Publish social media content on LinkedIn and/or other business platforms, continuously monitor feedback and effectively address inquiries
- Develop and implement methods to increase web traffic, monitor and report ongoing progress
- Create, publish, and distribute regularly occurring employee and community newsletters, and press releases
- Research best practices and emerging trends for effective communications and delivery channels in a multi-site manufacturing environment
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with vendor partners for key initiatives such as crisis communications, video production, professional photographs, etc
- Organize and support company events such as manufacturing day, leadership offsites, community advisory groups, community events, etc.
- Public Relations
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Basic Software Skills
- Marketing Communications
- Organizational Skills
- presentation skills
- MS Word Press
- Public Finance
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.