Busy physician healthcare institution seeks a candidate for medical receptionist position.
By being the front line representative for office, this candidate will greet patients on phone and in person; schedule appointments; maintain records and accounts; assist the physicians, and ensure the efficient flow of the office. Minimum 6 months experience in a medical setting.
• To serve as front desk associate for medical clinic
• To answer phones, schedule appointments, verify insurance, and collect co-pays
• To prepare charts for patients
• To present a pleasant, friendly, and professional demeanor to patients
• Able to multitask
• Polished, professional, and empathetic
• Able to start as soon as cleared
- Greeting Customers
- Clerical Work
- Administrative Duties
- Receiving Incoming Calls
- Patient Scheduling
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.