Are you a self-starter with a great can-do attitude? Are you the go-to person in the office? We are currently looking for a data entry clerk to join our team. Engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work in the ocean import industry are encouraged to apply today! A proven ability to work independently a plus!
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Entering Data
- Typing Skills
- Data Collection
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.