Ready to let your ambition thrive? We are looking for a Manufacturing Scheduler with previous experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the production of quality products through production, operations, and manufacturing. This is a management position with hands-on responsibility and accountability for scheduling of inbound and outbound product. To be considered you must have ERP experience and come from a manufacturing background.
- Must have Scheduling Experience.
- Must have worked within a manufacturing facility.
- Experience in planning dealing with purchasing, expediting, MRP/ERP systems, quality/continuous improvement initiatives and manufacturing safety practices.
- Experience in MS Excel and Project.
The essential functions of this role include:
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 8 hours at one time
- Manufacturing (2 years of experience is required)
- ERP (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.