Do you have a positive attitude, good communication and project management skills? Are you detail oriented, self-motivated and have the ability to set, manage and meet priorities under changing conditions? Randstad is representing a nonprofit certification organization in Montgomery County looking for an Online Learning Coordinator to develop, construct and maintain technology oriented online training programs as well as provide administrative support to EVP.
- Please note this position will consider DC Metro/VA/PA/MD and surrounding area candidates, but some travel and training are required.
This individual will develop, construct and maintain a technology oriented online training program based on multiple disciplines within a specified certification group:
- Designs, develops and delivers online training to educators and program participants in the use of instructional technologies and educational best practices, instructional resources, instructional technologies and multimedia hardware/software to support teaching and learning
- Organize online learning from content provided by instructors and committees within the group into curriculum-based lesson plans
- Use lesson plans to create courses using program content knowledge
- Format delivery of content in a participant-friendly application
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and guidelines for Distance Learning program
- Work directly with the EVP and members to promote distance learning and budget development
- Ensures compliance with licensing and copyright laws and regulations
- Identifies emerging trends for online learning
- Learning Management System (3 years of experience is required)
- Creating Presentations
- Web Conferencing (3 years of experience is required)
- Written Communication
- Maintaining Calendars
- Oral Communication
- Technical Support
- Training coordination
- moderating web conferences
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.