Do you have stellar freight forwarding experience, great customer service and would like to join a growing company alongside dynamic professionals? A leading shipping company in Charlotte, NC is seeking an experienced Ocean Import Coordintaor. Bring your experience to this position and make an impact immediately!
- handling day to day operations for import consolidated containers,
- rate quotes and handling of customs clearance and deliveries.
- Data entry in system
- heavy multitasking abilities
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- ocean import coordinator (3 years of experience is required)
- import coordinator (3 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office
- cargowise (1 year of experience is preferred)
- rate quotes
- Data Collection
- tracking shipment (2 years of experience is required)
- Oral Communication
- freight experience (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.