Sr. Program Project Administrative Assistant
Do you have administrative skills? We are currently seeking a Sr. Program Project Administrative Assistant to support one of our non-profit organizations located in Washington DC. Prefer candidates that reside in metro DC area, this is remote (work from home) until the office reopens. This is a contract opportunity, with an option to extend or transition to a full-time opportunity for the right fit. Must have experience in Microsoft Office suite, testing will be required. Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required. Please apply to this job posting for more details, and consideration.
- Perform complex clerical and administrative duties for assigned program(s) or project(s) under minimal supervision.
- Coordinates complex logistical and administrative aspects of online international meetings.
- Writes, edits, and formats routine correspondence.
- Interfaces with committee members and performs duties involving committee activities.
- Plans administrative aspects of meetings, workshops, and other related events.
- May participate in research efforts.
- Oral Communication
- Problem Solving
- Web Conferencing
- Working Independently
- Maintaining Calendars
- Written Communication
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Administrative Duties
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.