Are you looking for the next steps in your Customer Service career? Take that first one by applying to be a Customer Service Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience handling customer orders or experience in a related position.
- Processes and fills orders for material or merchandise received by mail, telephone, or personally from customer.
- Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Prepares and maintains appropriate records; records or files copy or orders received.
- Edits orders received for price and nomenclature.
- Takes care of inbound and outbound calls of a lesser complexity that are primarily routine or basic in nature.
- Follows basic procedures and scripts, using fundamental knowledge to navigate company's customer information systems and/or order system along with a basic knowledge of company, services, and products.
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Active Listening
- Typing Skills
- Order Processing
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.