Randstad Office Professionals is currently in search for an Contracts Analyst to join an Insurance client of ours on a temporary basis. This perosn will work with carriers to ensure smooth transfer of information and proper set up of acquired books of business in the companies system. This position is completely remote and equipment will be provided. Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply here!
- Communicate with carrier regarding acquisitions and/or organizational changes with appropriate supporting documentation
- Analyze carrier code structure to be able to communicate the business being acquired
- Provide correct books of business for carrier to transfer from a larger database
- Review incoming contracts for compliance with company standards
- Complete agency profiles and other paperwork required to get agency appointments
- Track progress against metrics
- Investigate and resolve field and carrier inquiries using available data and documents
- Handle calls and meetings with carrier and associates at various levels
- Facilitate setup of: associate access to carrier websites, download of carrier data, commission payments, tax reporting
- Communicate with field associates, accounting and operations regarding any changes to agency/producer codes
- Escalate contracts and carrier issues when appropriate
- Contract Administration
- Contract Review
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.