Are you an Excel guru with excellent data mining and financial modeling skills? A Shelton area company needs your skill set for a Senior Financial Analyst role. The ideal candidate will possess a BS in Accounting/Finance and have experience preparing variance analysis and forecasts. Apply now to learn more!
- Maintain budget and forecast models.
- Prepare monthly reports and variance analysis as part of the monthly reporting process.
- Provide analysis and a comprehensive understanding of Working Capital.
- Coordinate the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Ad hoc analysis
- Excel Pivot Tables (5 years of experience is required)
- Excel Macros (3 years of experience is required)
- Financial Modeling
- BS in Accounting/Finance (1 year of experience is required)
- Data Mining
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.