A large primary care company is seeking experienced Phone/Customer Service Representatives to join our fast-paced and growing team. You will be expected to provide outstanding customer service; by working independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment. The successful candidates will demonstrate competency answering multiple phone lines, connecting to the appropriate department using direct connect, paging, call parking, voicemail or written message. Spanish is required**** This is a REMOTE Position****
• Respond to customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner regarding benefits and eligibility
• Provide accurate information to resolve internal and external member and provider inquiries via verbal and written communications
• Use all channels including phone, email, web portal, and chat interactions.
• Thoroughly and completely document all customer interactions.
• Educate customers and dental professionals on eligibility, benefits, claims payment, and authorizations.
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Patient Support
- Call Center
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.