Our Client is Hiring an Accountant! Job Description Client’s Global Corporate Controller department is seeking a qualified candidate with Balance Sheet Reporting experience at a large multi-business line company to help it support a current initiative which aims to enhance transparency around uses of unsecured funding. The candidate will support this initiative as well as possible involvement in existing reporting processes related to balance sheet reporting. Qualifications 3 years of experience at a large corporation supporting financial reporting Accounting/Finance degree preferred
Familiar with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Should have experience working with large datasets
• Should be able to work independently but also be able to identify and escalate issues or concerns
• Ability to demonstrate flexibility and deliver under tight deadlines
• Self-motivated and strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Financial Reporting
- Accounting Coursework
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.