Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Do you love connecting with people and starting them on their career journey? Our client is looking for a Corporate Recruiter to attract great candidates, interview, hire and collaborate with department managers on a regular basis to proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals and do all the necessary employee on-boarding. If you're looking to join a growing company with excellent benefits and opportunity for advancement, please apply immediately. ONLY LOCAL SOUTH FLORIDA CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Conduct recruitment effort for all exempt, non-exempt and temporary employees
- Posts positions on ATS and on internal and external job boards.
- Prepare job descriptions.
- Conduct new-employee orientation
- Handle all internal job postings and posting of external positions via ATS in ADP.
- Participate in pre-employment screening for staff to include, resume review, phone, Zoom and face to face interviews
- Talent Acquisition (3 years of experience is required)
- Recruiting (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.