Immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Specialist in LaVergne, TN. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of keeping vendors paid on time, this opportunity is perfect for you. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in managing purchase orders and invoices, and will love to do BIG account reconciliations. Position is temp to hire, full-time in an environment that fosters work/life balance.
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation/approval prior to payment
- Enter vendor invoices into the accounting system and process check requests
- Primary contact for vendor inquiries
- Reconcile large vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- Assist in month-end closing and support auditors as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Coding Invoices (2 years of experience is required)
- Reconciliations (2 years of experience is required)
- Keying Invoices
- Purchase order management
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.