Randstad is seeking candidates with a background in event management, coordinating or client support experience. This position is a Client Services Coordinator located in Baltimore County. Candidates will be responsible for working directly with customers/clients to assist with account management and coordinating.
• Work collaboratively with the Client Services Manager and other members of the team assigned to client accounts to support the project plan for delivery and ensure client requests and deliverables are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Manage and document the deliverables and timelines in fulfillment of client contracts via department systems (i.e., One Note, CRM, Calendars, Network Drives). Ensure all objectives are completed, client needs are met, and process improvement efforts are supported.
• Participate in client meetings and exhibit a high level of communication with the team in support of assigned projects. • Aid in building or coordinate the delivery of customized, personalized, and/or translated training materials such as PowerPoint presentations, Workbooks, and LMS course content.
- Scheduling Appointments
- Client Service
- Vendor Management
- Maintaining Calendars
- Decision Making
- Oral Communication
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.