Would you say you have experience providing world class customer service? We have a local financial institution that is in need of someone with your expertise. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will commuicate via phone, email and text to assist customers and potential customers with their telephone requests, including Internet Banking issues; to explain services, respond to problems, and direct telephone calls to the appropriate area. If this sounds like your "cup of tea", then apply today!
1. To comply with the letter and with the spirit of the bank's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
2. To maintain the confidentiality of customer and any other sensitive information.
3. To be flexible in work hours that may range from 8:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. weekdays and 8:00 a.m. until
6:00 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
4. To be punctual and maintain an excellent attendance record.
5. To provide accurate, courteous, prompt, and professional telephone service to all customers and potential
customers with the goal of resolving issues at the first point of contact.
6. To respond to correspondence within two days.
7. To direct out-of-scope telephone calls to the appropriate team or individual with minimum transfers.
8. To process customer transactions with no errors.
9. To maintain a professional appearance and atmosphere for the department and a positive, productive working relationship
10. To successfully recommend a new product or service to customers.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working weekends
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Customer Service
- Client Service
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Entry
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Professional Attitude
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.