Randstad, in partnership with Bayer Crop Science has an immediate position open for a Lab Technician. Bayer is one of the world's leading agricultural technology companies. They are a company committed to innovation, focused on working with farmers to help them produce more with fewer natural resources.
- Minimum of an Associate's Degree in a scientific field. • The ability to lift 40-50 lbs.
- The Ability to stand while working for prolonged periods of time (4-6 hours)
- The ability to conduct repetitive tasks with hands, wrists, and arms
- We prefer the candidates to have experience in a fast paced and/or team-based environments (like restaurant wait staff).
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- standing for 4 hours at one time
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.