Randstad is representing a nonprofit organization in Silver Spring, MD looking for a Customer Service Team Lead. This new position will ensure that Call Center staff and volunteers are successfully trained to support food assistance activities and supports all duties of the team including scheduling participants and coordinating with referring agencies. We are targeting individuals with previous customer service and administrative experience looking to join a mission driven nonprofit with ample career opportunities. Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply ASAP for immediate consideration.
- Understands all Participant services functions and processes thoroughly
- Able to give guidance or make decisions in the absence of the Manager
- Creates content for and designs quarterly newsletters for referral agencies and participants
- Utilizes technology such as Teams, Zoom and YouTube to facilitate virtual meetings with referral agencies and participants
- Supports training of new staff members and volunteers to support the work of the Call Center
- Uses intake process to introduce new participants
- Participates in daily closing procedures and creation of lists to be used at distribution sites
- Supports the collection of data and statistics used for monthly and quarterly reports and one-off requests
- Assists with annual participant survey process and collects participant feedback as needed
- Provides excellent customer service to participants
- Customer Service
- Customer support
- Call Center
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.