Exciting career opportunity to join the US Headquarters of an internationally known Organization! The Senior Accountant is responsible for assisting the Accounting Manager with operating the finance and accounting function of the US group business, as well as the centralized accounting services, to ensure the timely and accurate preparation and presentation of the company’s financial information as directed in accordance with US GAAP and IFRS. This is a permanent position offering competitive benefits package and work-from-home opportunity. We are ideally looking for a candidate in the Jacksonville, FL Area with access to the office so there is the ability to work in the office as needed.
- Execute monthly closing process that provides accurate, timely financial reporting for consolidated organization, including intercompany elimination entries, foreign currency translation (ASC 830/FAS 52), and any transfer pricing issues
- Maintains and balances accounts by verifying, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving any identified discrepancies
- Preparation of monthly accounts and financial statements for Parent Company group consolidation
- All accounting entries are made timely and meet accounting standards as well as internal and external reporting requirements
- Work with the FP&A teams to ensure all entries required for operational & month end reporting are available in a timely and efficient manner
- Work closely with Accounting Manager to establish and implement financial reporting and departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Misc. other accounting and financial projects, tasks and/or duties as needed
- Financial Statements (5 years of experience is required)
- Account Reconciliation (5 years of experience is required)
- Year End Close
- Journal Entries
- General Ledger (5 years of experience is required)
- Month-End Close (5 years of experience is required)
- Consolidations (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Foreign Currency Exchange (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Financial Reporting (2 years of experience is required)
- CPA (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.