Our client, in Manchester, NH, is seeking a Records specialist to add to their team.
Eligible for Benefits on Day 1 (when brought on Perm)
Premise: The Records Specialist is responsible for analyzing background history located through various public record sources. Job-specific knowledge will be obtained through training and hands on experience.
· Conducting internet based research to complete various records checks used in background
· Processing items such as but not limited to civil searches, sex offender searches, and motor vehicle record searches, medical sanctions, address trace information, etc.
· Organizing and meet expected assigned work targets
· Communicating with Vendors and Government Agencies to obtain needed information to ensure accurate results
· Monitoring pending work levels to ensure timely completion
· Providing internal notes and client updates as work progresses through the daily workflow queue
· Ensure client guidelines are followed.
- Organizational Skills
- Vendor Management
- Problem Solving
- Handling Confidential Information
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.