Do you have stellar background as a Billing Clerk? Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail and work accuracy? If you are meticulous, well-organized, results-driven and ready to put your skills to use in a team environment full of challenges, we want you to join our team as a Billing Clerk.
The Billing Representative is to process work orders daily and ensure accuracy and efficiency of daily operations.
- Assist in the day to day operations of billing
- Update and review call central billing log as necessary
- Process work orders in billing to ensure that all customer invoices are billed accurately and consistently on a timely basis.
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency in all billing that impact invoicing a particular customer, contract and/or warranty manufacturer.
- Contribute toward effective team problem solving with other employees and management.
- Assist in resolving problems relating to billing issues with MGRs, online billing, short pays and credit/re-bills on a timely basis.
- Update daily billing batches
- Support and encourage a results-driven, values-based culture throughout the organization.
- Consistently demonstrate company values
- Answers emails in a timely manner
- Any other duties as assigned
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- MS-OFFICE (2 years of experience is required)
- Accounts Receivable (2 years of experience is required)
- Billing (2 years of experience is required)
- MAS a + (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Online Billing (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Short Pays (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Credit/Re Billing (2 years of experience is preferred)
- AR Billing (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.