A growing company in Downtown Chicago seeks a Processing Specialist to help businesses accelerate growth and operate more efficiently. They offer industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. The shift available is 10pm-630am Sunday-Thursday and we are looking for candidates to start as soon as next week! If interested, we look forward to receiving your application.
- Manually extract payments from envelopes, separating and sorting checks and invoices in order to prepare deposit in accordance with client specifications.
- Perform 8-point check inspection to ensure that check is correctly written and ready for logging in to the system.
- Accurately input payment amounts read from the legal line of the checks into unique PC software applications.
- Read and follow specific instructions, which are unique for each account, to accurately prepare deposit.
- Collect and prepare check copies for re-association where applicable.
- Physically re-associate check copies with invoices and envelopes by matching and stapling the check copy, invoice and envelope together in accordance with customer requirements.
- Sort completed batches in outgoing mail area to be returned to the client.
- Meet or exceed established department standards for quality and productivity while completing all of the duties listed above.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Order Processing (1 year of experience is required)
- Detail-oriented (1 year of experience is required)
- Responsiveness (1 year of experience is required)
- Verbal Communication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 10 PM - 6:30 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.