The main funcitions of this role are to actively manage daily cash balances among dozens of key subsidiaries & bank accounts by supporting execution & coordination of intercompany and external cash movement, including wire transfers. In addition, this treasury analyst will work on various Treasury global projects. Skills: • Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and can handle multiple projects simultaneously • Must have good verbal and written skills to articulate ideas and plans clearly, accurately, and effectively with all levels of internal and external audiences • Ability to manage multiple tasks under strict deadlines with meticulous attention to detail
• Actively manage daily cash balances among dozens of key subsidiaries and bank accounts
• Support execution and coordination of intercompany and external cash movement, including wire transfers
• Perform confirmation and settlement of foreign currency trades
• Work on various Treasury global projects, such as system implementation and system upgrades
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.