For this position, previous phone sales experience is preferred, the right candidate will be calling business owners to set qualified appointments. If you have experience in business to business, marketing, sales, and appointment setting, health insurance, outside sales, this job is for you. Solid verbal and written communication skills are required.
ResponsibilitiesThe Sales Development Representative II will focus on the full prospecting life cycle by executing a vertical-based business development strategy for start-up businesses in the areas of high-tech, finance, and professional firms. The person in this position will promote and generate business opportunities by engaging C-level executives on their human capital strategies.
• Lead a pre-call plan and conducting research on prospects.
• Develop high level communications and relationships with C-level executives via email and phone.
• Time and territory management.
• Qualify marketing opportunities through consultative selling.
• Run data in the SalesForce CRM system to audit the prospecting life cycle.
• Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager's discretion.
- Call Center Support
- Business Development
- Inside Sales
- Outside Sales
- New Business Sales
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.