Are you ready to get back into the workforce? Do you have experience working in a call center handling inbound and outbound calls? We have a highly reputable healthcare company looking for customer service specialists to join their team! If you have an expertise in customer service, multitasking, and have professional phone etiquette apply below!
- Appointing: Review medical chart to appoint according to scripts and guidelines.
- Schedule/reschedule/cancel appointments for services, according to scripts and guidelines.
- Places calls for appointment reminders and quality measure outreach.
- Collect care specific information for Primary Care or Specialty Care services.
- Messaging: Review medical charts to collect information for messages to send to the health care team.
- Routes incoming calls from patients, physicians, nurses and other departments according to scripts and guidelines.
- Answers routine administrative inquiries.
- Forwards medical and other complex inquiries to appropriate personnel.
- Take messages as necessary.
- Manage electronic in-basket in multiple system applications.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Active Listening
- Telephone Etiquette
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Call Center Support
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Call Center
- Patient Support
- Industry Representative
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:
Working hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.