Do you have experience in administrative receptionist work? Are you knowledgeable in the Landscape? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative Assistant / Receptionist position. We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity at a leading Landscape company in Hialeah. It is a friendly environment with a collaborative team. The ideal candidate will have experience administrative duties, preparing correspondences, and will have exceptional communication, organizational skills. If you posess any of these qualities, APPLY and email me directly at email@example.com!
The Administrative Assistant provides day-to-day administrative support for the office with major focus in the management of our fleet and the executive manager. The Administrative Assistant is also responsible for all incoming calls, as well as greeting all visitors to the office. Performs a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
- Professionally administer all incoming calls and ensure all calls are redirected accordingly or offer to leave a message. Ensure customers are not kept on hold. Email all messages to designated person.
- Make follow up calls as needed.
- Provide information to assist callers/visitors or refer them to appropriate contacts.
- Greet and direct visitors in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner.
- Execute a variety of clerical duties including data entry, filing and organizing, typing correspondence and other formal documents, running errands, photocopying documents, and other various clerical duties.
- bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Microsoft Office
- Organizational Skills
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Math and Calculation
- Answering Phones
- Administrative Duties
- Receptionist Duties
- Mail Distribution
- Greeting Customers
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.