Are you interested in advancing your career with one of the oldest and largest Financial Institutions in the United States? Our client is a Fortune 500 Financial Services Company and they are hiring a Marketing Manager to join their team in Westwood. As a Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of the Brand team and will be responsible for building strategies and marketing efforts to support key business objectives. You will partner, influence and guide internal team members and stakeholders as well as external agency partners to develop and execute messaging strategies and advertising campaigns across various channels spanning traditional and emerging media, digital content and strategic media partnerships. If you are passionate about Advertising and Brand Strategy this could be the position for you!
As a Marketing Manager, job duties include:
- Develop well informed, strategic, creative and media briefs that align with brand strategy
- Responsible for the development of industry leading, differentiated creative that is on time, on strategy and ultimately drives brand regard, sales and business goals.
- Responsible for thinking broadly about the new ways of connecting with consumers through content strategies to achieve brand objectives.
- Drive brand consistency across all media based on brand standards/guidelines.
- Manage projects from start to finish through post launch and measurement; communicating updates to team members.
- 4+ years working as a Marketing Manager with a Brand/Digital Advertising.
- Demonstrated ability to manage up and partner with people at all levels of the company.
- Ability to clearly communicate vision, drive alignment, engagement and understanding.
- An understanding of ability to evaluate media buys/plans and post campaign measurement.
- Marketing Communications
- Account supervisor
- Senior Account Manager
- Account Director
- Marketing Director
- House Brand Marketing
- Brand Advertising
- Digital Advertising
- Consumer Facing Ad Campaigns
- Strategic Thinking
- Media Briefs
- Brand Consistency
- Media buys
- Media Plans
- CREATIVE MARKETING
- interactive marketing
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.