We are seeking a Temporary Administrative Assistant to support our team. You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. In this role you will be the first point of contact for visitors and clients coming to the office. Main duties will be to greet visitors, answer multi-line phone, direct phone calls, and record information. You will also be expected to perform other general clerical tasks and serve as backup, when possible, for clerical support throughout the office.
• Fielding phone inquiries
• Composing, editing and formatting correspondence and reports
• Copying and scanning documents for distribution to clients
• Processing incoming/outgoing mail
• Preparing FedEx shipments
• Other various administrative support duties as assigned
- Oral Communication
- Customer Service
- Answering Phones
- Written Communication
- Administrative Duties
- Organizational Skills
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.