Randstad has an exciting Remote Opportunity available. We are currently hiring Call Center Rep's to assist our client during their peak period for Open Enrollment! These are work from home/remote positions. Must have a quiet place to work, reliable internet, and be available for shifts M-F, between 7:00am-9:00pm EST. **This is a remote position, but candidates MUST be local (within an hour) to Miami for consideration.
- Inbound Call Center educating and enrolling participants on Health & Benefits Enrollments
- Able to deliver an exceptional customer service experience utilizing key soft skills such as empathy, willingness to assist participants, and communicating a friendly, helpful and patient tone
- High volume, fast-paced environment
- Able to work in multiple systems/technology at once
- Expectation to be a knowledgeable expert, utilizing available tools to assist participants
- Anticipate difficult questions and discussions around benefit cost increases, coverage decreases and questions about benefits in general
- Typing Skills
- Decision Making
- Working Independently
- Microsoft Office
- Call Center
- Basic Computer Skills
- Call Center Support
- Telephone Etiquette
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 9 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.