Randstad is currently looking for an experienced Biller with healthcare industry experience to support one of our top clients in the Harford County area. In this role you will be responsible for collections, aged receivables, interpreting EOB's, and more. If you have previous experience and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity, please reach out and apply today!
- Reviews aged receivables greater than 45 days with detail in order to apply billing knowledge required for all insurance payers for maximum reimbursement.
- Ensures timely follow up for patients and third party payers for collections and refunds.
- Transfers payments, adjustments or missing revenue charges to patient accounts.
- Reads and interprets EOBs and ERAs with knowledge and understanding.
- Evaluates patient’s accounts to validate charges and payments to prepare accounts for the refunds process.
- Create daily deposit batches for Accounts Receivable Specialist.
- Daily validation of accuracy on insurance and patient payments.
- Actively follow up with insurance carriers on open insurance claims.
- Documents all actions and requests when reviewing accounts.
- Maintains excellent ongoing customer relationships internally and externally.
- Commercial Collections
- Patient Financial Services
- Credit & Collections
- Financial Reporting - External
- Accounts Receivable
- Financial Reporting
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.