Have you been working in the healthcare indsustry but looking to switch up offices? This is a great opportunity for an experienced Medical Biller looking for a change in scenery! Must have 1-2 years experience of working with long term care patients and must have billing knowledge. The position is located in the Brookhaven area and is a full time role that allows for flexible hours starting at between 7AM-9AM (running 8.5 hour shifts)! Interested in this role? Apply now or send your resume to email@example.com.
- Collect all the information necessary to prepare insurance claims and bill patients
- Collect and review referrals and pre-authorizations
- Enter patient demographic and insurance information into the medical claim software
- Interpret and process (post) Explanation of Benefits (EOB's)
- Understand Co-pays, Coinsurance, & Deductibles
- Research, correct, and re-submit rejected and denied claims
- Prepare appeals to denied claims
- Interpreting EOBs
- Processing EOBs
- reviewing referrals
- researching claims
- resubmitting claims
- preparing appeals
- Basic Medical Terminology
- Medical Billing - Underpayments
- Medical Billing - Denials
- Claims Processing
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.