Are you a billing professional looking to take that next step in your career? Are you proficient with billing, accounts receivable and working in a high volume environment? Randstad Office Professionals is currently looking for an experienced Medical Biller for an opportunity on the West Shore! This role is working with a healthcare facility in a prime location, is direct hire and will pay $18 - $21 an hour.
- Responds to resident or resident representative billing inquiries.
- Records and reconciles daily census for all levels of care.
- Monitors private pay A/R aging and makes referrals for collections as needed, processes refunds.
- Reviews daily ancillary charge entries and charge imports. Reviews monthly billing for correctness of ancillary charges for accuracy before posting billings.
- Prepares and processes monthly private pay statements for all levels of care in a timely and accurate manner.
- Mails monthly Accounts Receivable bills and maintains Accounts Receivable files for each resident.
- Tracks the financial asset balances of private pay residents to determine the estimated date of future eligibility for Medicaid (if applicable).
- Assists with MA application process, monitors MA aging and follow up for approvals.
- Performs all operations pertaining to Asbury’s Resident Fund Management System (RFMS) (if applicable).
- Accepts payments from Residents in accordance with cash receipt policy.
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.