A client of ours in Lexington, Kentucky, is seeking an Accounting Assistant to join their team in support of their accounting department. This individual will be assisting with accounts payable and accounts receivable duties, as well as but not limited to; month-end closing, reconciliations, statement reviews, etc. This position comes with a competitive pay and benefits package.
- AP Duties including entering invoices, vendor inquiries, statement review
- AR Duties including invoicing, customer inquiries, statement review
- Month-End Closing entries, reconciliations and report. Includes bank statement reconciliations, inventory, monthly reporting.
- Item Master setup and understanding manufacturing and cost accounting, and variances.
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Review and update processes to ensure they are followed and most efficient processes are used.
- Other special projects as directed by management
- Financial Statements
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliations
- Organizational Skills
- Month-End Close
- Microsoft Office
- Account Reconciliation
- Microsoft Excel (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.