The Enrollment Specialist is responsible for screening, tracking, reporting and completing New Hampshire Medicaid enrollment applications submitted (electronically or paper) by new or re-enrolling providers. Providers may be physicians, nurse practitioners, mental health providers, dentists, medical suppliers, hospitals, nursing facilities, to mention a few. In addition to enrollments this position is responsible for ensuring provider's submitting updates to their records are screened, reported and completed as appropriate. This position is also responsible for processing and completing New Hampshire Medicaid provider re-validations.
Responsibilities 1. Screens, tracks, reports, processes and completes incoming Medicaid provider enrollments
2. Screens, tracks, reports, processes and completes incoming provider revalidations
3. Provides outreach to the provider when necessary documentation is missing and returns incomplete enrollment applications as appropriate
4. Screens, tracks, reports, processes and completes incoming provider file updates
5. Returns incomplete provider updates as appropriate
6. Ensures proper provider file maintenance
7. Follows the Enrollment Desk Level Procedures
8. Assists call center agents, all internal departments, providers, and potential providers with resolving Provider Enrollment issues and inquiries
9. Meets quality controls and production standards of the Provider Relations Department
10. Other duties as assigned
- Customer Service
- Administrative Duties
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.