Do you have superb billing experience in the healthcare industry and would like to join a growing company alongside dynamic professionals? Bring your careful attention to detail and work accuracy to this medical office opportunity. If you are meticulous, detail-oriented, and ready to put your skills to use in a great environment full of challenges, we want you to join our team as a billing specialist. Please apply online Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm Friday 8am-2pm Pay: $15/hr
- Resolve Denials
- File Appeals
- Establish payment plans
- Aging reports
- Insurance follow up
- Maintain records or payments and denials
- Medicaid reimbursements
- AR reports, remittance reports, payment reports etc.
- Submit requests for incoming referrals for insurance to ensure reimbursement
- Assist with reviewing and reconciliation of month end reporting
- Medical Billing
- Claims Processing
- Microsoft Office
- Medical Billing - Denials
- Medical Billing - Underpayments
- Verbal Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.