Randstad is assisting our client located in Hanover, PA with a call center customer service/data entry role at their manufacturing plant. This is a full-time long term contract position with potential to go permanent. Pay is $16.00 an hour. Company is looking to add to their team as soon as possible. Could this person be you?
ResponsibilitiesEssential Job Duties
·Delivers timely, thorough responses to all telephone and/or email inquiries as well as maintains a tracking mechanism for such inquiries.
·Audits transactions/set up on a daily basis through integrity reports.
·Process open orders/data entry.
·Daily review and action for the shared email boxes.
·Maintains relationships with all levels of cross functional teams in sales, operations, Independent Distributors, etc.
- Telephone Etiquette (2 years of experience is required)
- Basic Software Skills (3 years of experience is required)
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Customer Relations (2 years of experience is required)
- Customer support
- Call Center Support (2 years of experience is required)
- Call Center (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.