Randstad has partnered with a reputable law firm to identify an experienced Legal Billing Coordinator. The Billing Coordinator will generate client invoices and work closely with a number of attorneys and staff to ensure that invoices meet the established standards for content, timeliness and format established by clients.
- Produce monthly billings
- Edit and finalize invoices based on attorney and client guidelines
- Maintain and update billings in Elite Enterprise System
- Submit electronic invoices via e-billing guidelines, monitor submitted invoices, add timekeepers for rate approvals and appeal rejections
- Respond to information requests from attorneys, clients and staff related to client billings
- Follow-up with billings to ensure timely processing of bills
- Research billing-related inquiries
- Produce monthly statements for outstanding invoices
- Legal Billing (4 years of experience is required)
- Elite (4 years of experience is required)
- Electronic Invoices
- Microsoft Office (4 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.