Do you have full-cycle Accounts Payable experience? Are you looking to join a well-known, growing company with opportunities for professional growth? If so, this role could be for you!! We are looking for matching, coding and batching experience as well as experience managing vendor relationships. This is a temporary position with potential, but no guarantee, to convert permanent. This is an ASAP job opportunity with 1-2 weeks of training in-office and then WFH. We are looking for candidates with availability in Jacksonville, FL.
- Perform day to day full-cycle accounts payable transactions to ensure accurate and timely payment processing
- Ensure three-way matching of purchase order, receipt, and invoice in order to accurately pay vendor obligations
- Research billing and matching discrepancies
- Ensure proper discounts are taken
- Verify transactions comply with accounting policies and procedures
- Reconcile vendor statements and respond to all vendor inquires
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Administrative duties and other duties as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Accounts Payable (2 years of experience is required)
- Coding/Batching (2 years of experience is required)
- Matching (2 years of experience is required)
- Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.