Do you pride yourself in being detail oriented and organized? We are seeking an experience Marketing Project Manager to join our team! The ideal candidate will have excellent problem solving and decision making skills, the ability to work well under pressure, a keen eye for detail and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply today. Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years working in a fast paced marketing/advertising environment preferred
- Detailroriented and organized with excellent project management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently under pressure while prioritizing and balancing multiple deadlines
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk in addition to being required to stand, reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and lift/ move up to 25 lbs occasionally.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing all projects within the Corporate Marketing and Communications department, from concept to completion to ensure all internal and external project deadlines are met.
- Develops and maintains project schedules
- Priotizes work flow and responsible for ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Provides status updates for marketing campaigns.
- Acts as a liaison between departments and all project participants to enforce timelines and ensure continuity, accuracy and efficiency to meet project deadlines
- Regularly communicate status of projects to team members and manager, proactively identifying possible issues and challenges by assessing project risks or issues and implementing efficient solutions.
- Initiate and facilitate project stakeholder meetings while providing timely follow up/actions/next steps
- Communicate with external Media/ Marketing to confirm print/ad specifications, delivery, and deadline information, and negotiate extensions as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Decision Making
- Project Management
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Vendor Management
- Working Independently
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.