This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation. The Patient Access Representative obtains current demographics and insurance information in order to register patient, conducts verification of insurance benefits, and collects patient financial responsibilities. Full-time/40 hours per week, Monday-Friday On-site in Dallas, TX (75246) This role requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious accommodation.
- Conducts patient interviews to obtain demographic data for registration
- Verifies patient eligibility for insurance coverage and appropriate benefit levels for anticipated services.
- Exhibits a high level of empathy with the ability to effectively communicate with patients and family members while demonstrating exceptional customer service skills.
- Assists patients to nursing units by providing directions, personal escort, and/or medical mobility assistance (ex; wheelchairs)
- Interacts with departments to obtain information on patient delays, change of schedules
- Patient Support
- Greeting Patients
- Health Insurance Policies
- Patient Scheduling
- Patient Financial Services
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.