Do you have experience in purchase order processing or managing inventory? You can use both of those skills in this Inventory Coordinator position. We are currently recruiting for a temporary opportunity at a family-oriented manufacturer. It is a team-based environment with long-tenured employees.
- Ensure that equipment & building repairs are performed on a timely basis through proper inventory management of parts, tools and supplies by
- Performing price comparisons/availability on systems & repairs as well as purchase of parts.
- Coordinating all purchase order number assignments with the accounting department.
- Tagging parts, assigning parts bin/storage location, & checking inventory locations
- Prepare, distribute, & file preventive maintenance sheets & work orders.
- Enter all project management data such as: all project costs, labor usage, part purchased data, and part received data.
- Collect, maintain & publish all current Material Safety Data Sheets
- Protect the company from liability & manage expenses by
- Serving as venor liasion
- Collecting & maintaining all current vendor & contractor certifications of insurance
- Comply with all company policies amd procedures regarding safety, food safety, OSHA, etc. to ensure a safe working environment that meets the company's goals
- Purchasing/Procurement (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Oral Communication
- Inventory Auditing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Written Communication
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.