The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual capable of consistently achieving results in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. If you are someone who thrives on organization amidst chaos, then this is a great role for you. • Entertainment experience required (agency, production, studio or network); TV or film experience preferred • Interest in documentary and unscripted programming. • Interest in learning about data driven decision making and basics of several internal data tools
• Manage busy calendar and heavy phones, keep call sheet, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and prepare itineraries
• Prepare and track expense reports
• Aid in preparing presentations and proofreading documents
• Serve as a liaison by managing, sorting, and forwarding internal and external inquiries to the appropriate individuals
- Creating Presentations
- Handling Confidential Information
- Preparing Agendas
- Working Independently
- Microsoft Office
- Maintaining Calendars
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.