Are you looking for the next steps in yourcareer? Take that first one by applying to be a Provider Relations Analyst. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a business anaylist or experience in a related position.
In value-based care, maintaining a solid provider network is key to improving outcomes. Provider Analytics gives you interactive visualizations so you can increase efficiencies and productivity, reduce costs and grow revenue. Analize data for response and advocate.
- Facilitate provider discussions regarding quality, utilization, and cost or risk performance improvement opportunities, utilizing corporate tools and reporting
- Collaborate with health plan quality counterpart to ensure coordinated communication and goal alignment for provider discussions
- Develop proficiency in tools and value based performance (VBP) and educate providers on the use of tools and interpretation of data
- Present detailed HBR (Health Benefits Ratio) analysis and create reports for Joint Operating Committee meetings
- Data Analysis (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Excel (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Business Analysis (2 years of experience is required)
- Healthcare Network (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.