Our client is the leading global financial services firm with over $2.0 trillion dollars in assets and operations worldwide. They are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transactions processing, and asset management. Our client has a proven reputation for competitive compensation, retention, and internal mobility.
- Conduct investigations of Transaction Monitoring Alerts to determine if activity requires further investigation
- Review customer name and transaction screening alerts for connections to sanctions, PEPs or adverse media
- Experience in evaluating and clearing level 3 OFAC alerts
- Well versed in OFAC compliance laws and regulations
- Conduct various BSA/AML, and Fraud customer due diligence reviews
- Conduct client outreach to gather additional information regarding their activities
- Perform investigations pursuant to customer due diligence and suspicious activity monitoring programs
- Complete assigned watch list alerts to ensure compliance with Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and FinCEN 314a
- Document results of investigations and maintain necessary records and files per regulatory and bank requirements
- Prepare unusual activity (e.g. SAR) case narratives of red flags, suspicious activity, and adverse information
- Problem Solving
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.