Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? Are you the go-to person in the office? We are currently looking for a Talent Acquistition Associate to join the team of one of our top client in Baltimore. Engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work in the grow their recruting career are encouraged to apply today!
- Schedules candidate interviews for the Talent Acquisition team
- Ensures candidates have a positive experience while facilitating scheduling activity
- Confirms candidate arrival information, travel and other logistics as needed for both virtual and onsite interviews
- Preparing meeting agendas, scheduling interviewer trainings and other meetings
- Complete reference checks and provides sourcing and screening support as needed
- Posts job descriptions to the company website and job boards
- Assist with internal candidate management and review employee referral applicants
- Responds to recruiting related inquiries from candidates on position status, recruiting process or scheduling related questions
- Assists with internship recruitment life
- Supports planning and execution of intern orientation, programming, and events
- Provides regular reporting on requisition status and other key recruiting metrics through Workday
- Maintains files of agency and vendor agreements
- Assists with onboarding
- Talent Acquisition
- Recruit (1 year of experience is required)
- Scheduling (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.